Sunday, February 7, 2010

Winter

Hi all! I have been so bad about keeping this blog updated. I can't believe it is February already. Time is going quickly. I am already booking for Spring - which I can't even believe. It seems so far away. But I am looking forward to it nonetheless. In the mean time I am working on a few creative ideas for the future. It's always slow in January and February but I love that. It gives me time to reflect on the past and formulate the future. I have had a couple of photo sessions this month and I promise to post some of those photo's soon. If you want to take advantage of my slow season call me and book a photo session. Until next time......

No comments:




Young Ones

Young Ones








Expecting Ones

Expecting Ones


Weddings

Weddings




New Ones

New Ones